Sunday, August 15, 2010

Inspiration or Desperation

Tomorrow is my birthday! (today, by the time you read this) Happy Birthday to me and thanks for all the wonderful sentiment I am sure to receive once the word gets out that I was born. By the way, I am having one helluva month (last several weeks to be general) and not the "high five... Wait a minute- I am showing my "closer to middle age lack of coolness" by mentioning "high five" so reverse that, start again but cooler this time... (like the gratuitous use of ...)

I am having one helluva month (last several weeks to be general) and not the "exploding fist bump helluva" either. More like the...

Self loathing is so uncool.

Anyway, we all have a rough patch now and again (mine is now and yes again) but the important lesson here is how we come out of it, right? How about, what we do with it? You know, the whole "lemons to lemonade thing". Lemmetellyasumthin! I ain't drinking no lemonade without no sugar man! A whole lot of sugar! I grew up on Kool-Aid!

Gotta get back on track... I'm making a point here. (somewhere in here)

What are you driving? Better yet, what's in what you're driving? Inspiration or Desperation?

What's it going to be?

You lost your job!
Your company is going bankrupt!
The economy is bad!
The market is saturated!
No one is buying in the summer!
Your marketing sucks!
Your sales suck!
Cold calling sucks!
Your website sucks!
This blog sucks! (hey watch it)

What's it going to be?

No comments: